We look forward to meeting each other in person. For Mikrocentrum and EVMI, the safety of all people involved in Food Technology is always paramount. The measures we take offer you plenty of space to meet each other responsibly. Mikrocentrum and EVMI closely follow the developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). For example, we keep a daily eye on the advice from the RIVM (Netherlands) and take appropriate measures to avoid risks as far as possible.
We also follow guidelines according to the protocol described by the Event Platform for business meetings and apply specific measures that are appropriate for Food Technology. On this page we will keep you informed of all measures, guidelines and protocols taken/to be taken in order to offer you a maximum safe visit.
Measures at Food Technology
The entire exhibition floor has been designed in such a way that you can keep a distance of one and a half meters everywhere. This applies to the stands, the aisles 5 meters wide, the VIP lounges and the lecture halls. Give each other the space to quietly discover the exhibition floor. Disinfecting handrail will be available throughout the event and in the common areas. Disinfect your hands regularly!
In order to maintain sufficient physical distance, we monitor the number of people present in the halls at all times and if necessary we adjust the measures and working method. All this in line with local government guidelines. The measures applied at the fair will be further expanded in the coming period and adapted to the measures, situation and developments indicated by RIVM.
For your visit, the following advice applies:
- Wash/clean your hands regularly, especially after sneezing / coughing, with soap or disinfectant handle.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters as much as possible.
- When sneezing/coughing, cover your nose and mouth with a paper tissue or sneeze/cough in your elbow. Discard used tissues immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid close contact with people who show symptoms such as sneezing / coughing, shortness of breath or fever.
- Avoid shaking hands with other people or wash/disinfect your hands immediately after shaking.
Contact your general practitioner directly by phone in case of symptoms and/or when you come from a corona affected area.
Are you showing symptoms of disease or have you been in contact with a corona patient? As an organization, we ask persons who have or have had symptoms or who have been in contact with Corona infected persons not to come to Food Technology.